The Cisco Aironet 2600 series access point delivers the most advanced features in its class - with great performance, functionality, and reliability at a great price.
Designed with rapidly evolving mobility needs in mind, the Aironet 2600 series access point is packed with more Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)-enhancing functionality than any other access point at its price point. The Cisco Aironet 2600 series sustains reliable connections at higher speeds farther from the access point than competing solutions resulting in more availability of 450 Mbps data rates. Optimized for consumer devices, the Aironet 2600 series accelerates client connections and consumes less mobile device battery power than competing solutions.
- Sleek design with internal antennas, ideal for office environments
- Rugged metal housing and extended operating temperature, ideal for factories, warehouses, and other indoor industrial environments
- Faster mobile client connections
- Support for all client types without any client requirements or dependencies
- More efficient use of mobile device batteries
- Classifies over 20 different types of interference, including non-Wi-Fi interference, within 5 to 30 seconds
- Automatic remedial action and less manual intervention
- 24/7 monitoring with remote access reduces travel and speeds resolution
- Locates and visualizes interference and zone of impact
- Historic interference information for back-in-time analysis and faster problem solving
- Air quality index provides a snapshot of network performance and the impact of interference Cisco VideoStream technology
- Efficient multicast-to-unicast conversion
- Video call admission control to prevent oversubscription
- Queue prioritization to ensure best user experience for corporate videos
- Double the client session scalability of competitors
- RF excellence
The Cisco Aironet 2600 series is ideal for enterprise networks of any size that need high-performance, secure, and reliable Wi-Fi connectivity for consumer devices, high-performance laptops, and specialized industry equipment such as point-of-sale devices and wireless medical equipment.
The Cisco Aironet 2600 series is a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, which can scale to up to 18,000 access points with full Layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites. The Cisco Unified Wireless Network is the industry's most flexible, resilient, and scalable architecture delivering secure access to mobility services and applications, and offering the lowest total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing wired network.