The Aironet 1600 Series delivers great performance at an attractive price for customers while providing advanced functionality such as CleanAir Expressfor better cover through spectrum intelligence and Clientlink 2.0 for entry level networks that have a mixed client base. In addition to these features, the Aironet 1600 series includes 802.11n-based 3 x 3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams, making it ideal for small and medium-sized enterprises.
The Aironet 1600 Series also provides at least six times the throughput of existing 802.11 a/g networks. As part of the Cisco Aironet Wireless portfolio, the Cisco Aironet 1600Series access point provides low total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing network. With an entry-level path to 802.11n migration, the Aironet 1600 Series can add capacity to the network for future growth for expanding applications and bandwidth.
Designed with rapidly evolving mobility needs in mind, the Cisco Aironet 1600 Series Access Point addresses the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend by providing advanced functionality at the right price point.
- Sleek design with internal antennas, ideal for office environments
- Extended operating temperature, ideal for factories, warehouses, and other indoor industrial environments
- Versatile RF coverage with optional external antennas
- 802.11n performance with existing PoE switches
- Sleek design blends into a variety of indoor environments
- Designed for easy replacement of existing access points
- Locks for theft protection
- Management frame protection detects malicious users and alerts network administrators
- Faster mobile client connections
- Support for all client types without any client requirements or dependencies
- Identifies, classifies and provides automatic remedial actions for different types of interference
- Locates and visualizes sources of interference Cisco VideoStream technology
- Efficient multicast-to-unicast conversion
- Video call admission control to prevent oversubscription
- Queue prioritization to help ensure best user experience for corporate videos