With the growth of high-bandwidth applications, such as storage and video, in the workplace, network performance is essential. Wireless technology is no longer lagging behind wired performance. The Cisco WAP4410N Wireless-N Access Point answers the growing business need for access, speed, and security. Power over Ethernet (PoE) support makes the access point easy to install - you can mount it anywhere, even without ready access to a power plug. With appropriate PoE support at the other end, you need to run only one cable to the access point to deliver both data and power. Of course, you can also use the included AC adapter if power is available nearby.
Moreover, the integrated quality of service (QoS) features provide consistent voice and video quality on both the wired and wireless networks, enabling the deployment of business-quality voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications. To protect your data and privacy, the Cisco Wireless-N Access Point supports the industrial strength wireless security of Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. The MAC address filter lets you decide exactly who has access to your wireless network, and advanced logging keeps you apprised of access attempts. The rogue access point detection capability notifies the administrator when an unauthorized access point is detected in the airspace. The WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) feature facilitates simple and secure deployment of security in the wireless network. Configuration is a snap with the web browser-based configuration utility. The Cisco WAP4410N Wireless-N Access Point is the best way to add wireless access to your existing business network.
- Protects business information with enhanced security
- Simplifies installation and configuration with easy-to-use web interface
- Draft 802.11n wireless networking delivers greater throughput and extended range
- Easy installation and configuration via a web interface
- Adjustable and removable dipole antennas with multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO) 3x3 diversity
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface
- HTTP Redirect facilitates the display of a splash page on initial user access
- IPv6 host support for managing the access point over IPv6
- Service set identifier (SSID) to VLAN mapping maintains application security and quality across wireless and wired
- WPS allows for simple and secure deployment of the wireless network
- Logging via syslog, email, or local log
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) wireless QoS support