The Cisco Catalyst 2960S Series Switches are the leading layer 2 edge, providing improved ease of use, highly secure business operations, improved sustainability, and a borderless network experience. The Cisco Catalyst 2960S Series Switches include Cisco FlexStack switch stacking capability with 1 and 10 Gigabit connectivity. The Cisco Catalyst 2960S Series are fixed-configuration access switches designed for enterprise, midmarket, and branch office networks to provide lower total cost of ownership.
- 10 and 1 Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility with Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+), providing business continuity and fast transition to 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Cisco FlexStack stacking module with 40 Gbps of throughput, allowing ease of operation with single configuration and simplified switch upgrade
- PoE+ with up to 30W per port that allows you to support the PoE+ capable devices
- USB storage for file backup, distribution, and simplified operations
- Efficient switch operation
Cisco Catalyst 2960S Series Switches, designed and engineered by Cisco, provide optimum power saving, low power operations for industry best-in-class power management, and power consumption capabilities. The Cisco Catalyst 2960S ports are capable of reduced power modes so that ports not in use can move into a lower power utilization state.
- Intelligent Power over Ethernet management
The Cisco Catalyst 2960S PoE models support the PoE+ devices including Cisco IP phones and Cisco Aironet WLAN access points providing up to 30W of power per port, as well as any IEEE 802.3af-compliant end device.
- Enhanced quality of service
The Cisco Catalyst 2960S Series Switches offers intelligent services that keep everything flowing smoothly. Industry-leading mechanisms for marking, classification, and scheduling deliver superior performance for data, voice, and video traffic, all at wire speed.