The Cisco Catalyst 2960-C series compact switch is small form-factor Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet switch designed for deployments outside the wiring closet. Enterprise and commercial customers can deliver advanced security services, unified communications, wireless, IP video cameras, and other applications for the office workspace, branch office, classroom, cruise ship, and other wiring-constrained environments.
- PoE pass-through
- Media Access Control Security (MACsec) hardware-based encryption
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) for up to 30 W per port
- USB and console port for file backup and simplified operations
- Fanless for silent operation
- Cisco borderless networks and access switching
Borderless networks, a Cisco next-generation architecture, deliver the workspace experience, connecting anyone, anywhere, using any device, to any resource - securely, reliably, transparently. The Cisco borderless networks architecture addresses primary IT and business challenges to help create a truly borderless experience by bringing interactions closer to the employee and customer.
- Good for business, better for environment
Together, Cisco EnergyWise technology and Cisco Catalyst compact switches enable greenhouse gas (GhG) emissions reduction, increased energy cost savings, and sustainable business behavior.
- Cisco operational excellence: reducing operating costs
Cisco Catalyst 2960-C series compact switche makes deployment easy: reduce switch installation, configuration, troubleshooting time, and operational costs.