The Cisco SPA525G2 5-line IP phone with color display is an excellent choice for businesses that require an enhanced user experience with a hosted IP telephony service, an IP private branch exchange (PBX), or a large-scale IP Centrex deployment. The SPA525G2 uses industry-leading SPA voice over IP (VoIP) technology from Cisco, with high-quality hardware providing additional connectivity via Bluetooth, PoE (802.3af), or a Wireless-G client (802.11g).
Standard Cisco SPA525G2 features include five active lines, VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 802.3af PoE support, a 3.2-inch QVGA color display, a full-duplex, high-quality speakerphone, a Bluetooth interface, a Wireless-G (802.11g) client, a 2.5-mm stereo headset port, and a USB 2.0 host port. Each line can be configured independently to use a unique phone number (or extension) or can use a shared number that is assigned to multiple phones.
The Cisco SPA525G2 IP phone further improves the user experience with VPN and video surveillance applications. It includes an embedded AnyConnect Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN client that allows remote users to securely connect to their phone system and make calls over the Internet, without the need for additional hardware.
The Cisco SPA525G2 provides encrypted signaling, media, and provisioning information, using state-of-the-art technologies such as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) over Transport Layer Security (TLS), Secure Real Time Protocol (SRTP), and HTTPS to secure communications between the phone and service provider. Cisco SPA secure remote provisioning provides a highly secure mechanism for the service provider to remotely manage the phone/user configuration and software upgrades.
- Full-featured and stylish business IP phone
- Bluetooth enhanced integration with mobile phones to make and receive calls, import your personal contacts, and charge your mobile phone
- Enhanced network connectivity with Power over Ethernet (PoE), 802.11g Wi-Fi client with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and Bluetooth headset support
- Graphics-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client highly secures Internet phone connection for remote users that is simple and easy to set up
- MonitorView for monitoring up to four video surveillance cameras from your phone
- Support for multimedia functions, such as playing MP3s, displaying digital photos, and viewing RSS feeds
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Menu key
Accesses call history, directory, speed dials, MP3 player, web applications, user preferences, network configuration, device administration, and status.
- Lighted mute key
Lights up red when the call is on mute, and turns off when mute is removed. Also lights red in the event of a network failure.
- Lighted headset key
Lights up green when pressed and using a Bluetooth or 2.5-mm headset for hands-free calling.
- Lighted speakerphone key
Activates full-duplex speakerphone; stays lit while speakerphone is on.
- Lighted message waiting indicator
Lights when there is new voicemail; visible on the phone chassis above the LCD screen; stays lit until the new voicemail has been processed by the user.
- 4 soft-key buttons
Dynamically presents calling options to the user.
- Volume control
Volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, monitor speaker, and ringer.