Cisco Small Business 200 series smart switch combines powerful network performance and reliability to build a basic business network. The entry-level managed switch delivers the essential network features you need, with the easy-to-use management you want at a great price.
- Embedded QoS intelligence to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic
- Integrated network security such as IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network
- Native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4
- Conserves energy by optimizing power use and lowers energy costs; ports power down automatically when a link is down
- Embedded intelligence adjusts power usage based on cable length
- Includes intuitive, browser-based tools that simplify setup, management, and troubleshooting
- Provides automated security and QoS port configuration with Cisco
- Numerous features
Achieve a business-class network with important features like quality of service, Power over Ethernet, and IPv6 support.
Remove complexity from the setup process using the browser-based configuration interface of this device.
Get your high-bandwidth data where it needs to go, quickly and without errors.
Keep the data on your network safe from unauthorized access.
- An eco-friendly solution
Use switches to optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.