Cisco 880 series integrated services routers are fixed-configuration routers that provide collaborative business solutions for secure voice and data communication to small businesses and enterprise teleworkers. In addition, the web-based Cisco configuration professional configuration tool simplifies setup and deployment. Centralized management capabilities give network managers visibility and control of the network configurations at the remote site.
- High performance for broadband access in small offices and small branch-office and teleworker sites
- Collaborative services with secure analog, digital voice, and data communication
- Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) voice continuity for enterprise small branch-office and teleworker sites
- Four-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet managed switch with VLAN support; two ports support Power over Ethernet (PoE) for powering IP phones or external access points
- CON/AUX port for console or external modem
- One USB 1.1 port for security eToken credentials, booting from USB, loading configuration
- Easy setup, deployment, and remote-management capabilities
- Intrusion prevention system (IPS)
An inline, deep-packet inspection feature that effectively mitigates a wide range of network attacks.
- Content filtering
A subscription-based integrated security solution that offers category-based reputation rating; keyword blocking; and protection against adware, malware, spyware, and URL blocking.