The Cisco 880VA series routers support DSL multi mode, including very high speed DSL 2 and asymmetric DSL 2+ . The routers support VDSL2 and ADSL2+ on a single WAN interface, thus providing secure, cost-effective connectivity to small businesses, enterprise small branch offices, and teleworker sites.
Cisco 880VA series ISRs are fixed-configuration routers that provide collaborative business solutions for secure voice and data communications to small businesses and enterprise teleworkers.
- High performance for broadband access in small offices and small branch-office and teleworker sites
- Collaborative services with secure analog, digital voice, and data communication
- USB 1.1 port for security eToken credentials, booting from USB, loading configuration
- Easy setup, deployment, and remote-management capabilities
- Intrusion prevention system (IPS)
An inline, deep-packet inspection feature that effectively mitigates a wide range of network attacks.
- Content filtering
A subscription-based integrated security solution that offers category-based reputation rating; keyword blocking; and protection against adware, malware, spyware, and URL blocking.
- Increased performance to run concurrent services
Performance allows customers to take advantage of broadband network speeds while running secure, concurrent data, voice, video, and wireless services.
- Enhanced security
An integrated stateful and application inspection firewall provides network perimeter security. High speed IPsec 3DES and AES encryption offers data privacy over the Internet. Intrusion prevention enforces security policy in a larger enterprise or service provider network.