The Cisco 880VA series Integrated Services routers combine Internet access, security, voice, and wireless services onto a single, secure device that is simple to use and manage for small businesses and enterprise small branch offices and teleworkers. The Cisco 880VA series delivers features including firewall, content filtering, VPNs, and wireless LANs (WLANs) at broadband speeds to small offices. Easy deployment and centralized management features help enable enterprises or service providers to deploy the Cisco 880VA series in small branch offices or small businesses.
- High performance for broadband access in small offices and small branch-office and teleworker sites
- Collaborative services with secure analog, digital voice, and data communication
- Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) voice continuity for enterprise small branchoffice and teleworker sites
- Enhanced security
- Secure 802.11g/n access point option based on draft 802.11n standard with support for autonomous or Cisco Unified WLAN architectures
- CON/AUX port for console or external modem
- Easy setup, deployment, and remote-management capabilities through web-based tools and Cisco IOS software