Cisco® Learning Credits
are a convenient and efficient way to purchase and manage Cisco authorized training. They enable customers to increase productivity and improve network optimization while safeguarding training budget and monitoring training expenditures.How can Cisco Learning Credits may be acquired
Cisco Learning Credits may be purchased separately, along with product, or along with services b.cart=5d2cf412-6806-45e3-ae22-fdcedc6d7f0bValue and Timeframe
Each Cisco Learning Credit is valued at $100 USD toward training and is valid for ONE YEAR.
Learning Credits are redeemable only AFTER they have been credited to the user account. This is usually after all equipment on order ships and is invoiced.Benefits
• Secures Training Budget.
• Increases Productivity and Technical Competency.
• Ensures highest quality of training, through authorized Cisco Learning Solution Partners.
• Simplify PO Process. Administrative costs decreased by reducing need to open multiple POs.
• Increased Competitive Advantage.
• Learning Credits Management Tool, provides a single location to manage and track the Cisco Learning Credits.How to Redeem Cisco Learning Credit?
Cisco Learning Credits can be redeemed for:
• Authorized Cisco Training with our authorized participating Learning Partners
• E-Learning, virtual classroom
• Labs, and all training leading up to Cisco Certifications
• Learning Services Education
• Cisco Technical Education
• Registration to Cisco Live Events
*May subject to change without notificationWhy Use a Cisco Authorized Learning Partner?
• Latest Authorized Content.
• Cisco Authorized Instructors.
• Strict quality guarantee managed by a Cisco online evaluation system.
• Virtual practice labs using the latest Cisco equipment.
• Simulations created by Cisco to help prepare for Cisco Exams.
• Comprehensive learning needs and skills-gap analysis.
• Customized courses.
• Variety of training delivery methods: classroom, virtual classroom, E-Learning, and on-site delivery. www.cisco.com/go/learningpartnersAdditional Info
• Cisco Learning Credits are not available in all countries. For a list of valid countries, select the Countries of Operation document at www.cisco.com/go/learningcredits
• Learning Credits must be redeemed in the currency in which they were purchased.For More Information
• Contact your Cisco Account Team or your Authorized Cisco Channel Partner